The Ministry of Health and Sports reported two more confirmed cases of COVID-19 on Sunday, bringing the total number of people tested positive to 180.
The two newly infected persons were a twenty-one year-old female from Mayangon Township, Yangon Region, and a twenty-one year-old male from Insein Township, Yangon Region.
Out of the 180 confirmed cases, six patients have died while 72 have recovered, and 55 were allowed to be discharged from respective hospitals, according to the statement issued by the Ministry of Health and Sports. —MNA (Translated by Kyaw Zin Lin)
Update on COVID-19 at 8 pm, 10 May 2020
1. The National Health Laboratory (Yangon) tested 90 samples, and the Department of Medical Research tested 115 samples, totaling 205, on 10 May 2020. The results showed that two lab specimens tested positive for COVID-19.
2. There have been a total of 180 confirmed cases in Myanmar up to 8:00 pm on 10 May.
3. Out of the old confirmed cases, four new cases (Case-98,141,142,144) were tested negative for two times, bringing the total number of recovered persons to 72 on 10 May.
4. Six positive patients have died.
5. There are a total of 78 new persons under investigation in the past 24 hours from 12 noon of 10 May.
Ministry of Health and Sports (Translated by Kyaw Zin Lin)