1. The National Health Laboratory (Yangon) tested 186 samples, the Department of Medical Research tested 106 samples, and the 100-bed Defence Services General Hospital, Nay Pyi Taw tested 363 samples, totalling 655, on 5 May 2020, and no positive case was found.
2. There are a total of 161 confirmed cases in Myanmar up to 8:00 pm on 5 May.
3. Out of old confirmed cases, a total of 49 persons were tested negative for two times until 5 May.
4. Six positive patients have died.
5. There are a total of 98 new persons under investigation in the past 24 hours from 12 noon of 5 May.
COVID-19 Laboratory results at 10 pm, 5 May 2020
|Samples tested at the National Health Laboratory on 5 May||186|
|Samples tested at the Department of Medical Research on 5 May||106|
|Samples tested at the 100-bed Defence Services General Hospital, Nay Pyi Taw on 5 May||363|
|COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) (new confirmed case) (positive)||0|
Ministry of Health and Sports (Translated by Kyaw Zin Tun)