COVID-19 Situation Report of Myanmar at 8:00 pm on 27 April
1. Laboratory test of the Department of Medical Research has shown no positive cases of COVID-19 in 115 samples when the results came out at 6 pm on 27 April.
2. There are a total of 146 confirmed cases in Myanmar up to 8:00 pm on 26 April.
3. Among them, 16 persons have recovered, and 9 persons have been discharged from the hospitals. Out of the positive cases, 5 persons have died.
4. A total of 86 new persons are under investigation from 12 noon of 26 April to 12 noon of 27 April.
5. Test results from the National Health Laboratory (Yangon) on the samples of PUIs and isolated persons will be published.
COVID-19 Laboratory results of Department of Medical Research
8 pm, 27 April 2020
|Samples tested at DMR on 27 April afternoon||115|
|COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) (new positive cases)||0|
|COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) ( negative cases)||115|
Ministry of Health and Sports
(Translated by Aung Khin)