Update on COVID-19, 8 pm, 3-5-2020
1. The National Health Laboratory (Yangon) issued a report on 3-5-2020 evening on 63 lab specimens by NHL and 60 lab specimens from Department of Medical Research. The results show that 4 lab specimens tested positive for COVID-19.
2. There have been 155 positive COVID-19 results in Myanmar as of 8 pm, 3-5-2020.
3. Out of the old confirmed cases up to 3-5-2020, 43 of them tested no longer having the virus after two reexaminations and 29 out of them have been discharged from the hospital and are under quarantine.
4. Six positive persons have died.
5. The remaining 120 positive persons are receiving medical treatment in hospitals and 2 positive persons are under intensive care.
6. There have been 72 new persons under surveillance between 12 pm 2-5-2020 and 12 pm, 3-5-2020.
COVID-19 Laboratory results at 8 pm, 3 May 2020
|Samples tested at National Health Laboratory on 3 May||63|
|Samples tested at Department of Medical Research on 3 May||60|
|COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) (new confirmed case) (positive)||4|
|Total number of COVID-19positive cases||4||155|
|Number of recovered persons||6||43|
|Number of deaths||0||6|
Ministry of Health and Sports (Translated by Zaw Htet Oo)