1. The 2020 General Election will be held on 8 November, and the voting processes will be conducted in accordance with COVID-19 preventive measures.
2. We will arrange advance voting for voters who are eligible to cast their votes through advance voting scheme, voters who have been quarantined at quarantine centres, and voters who are over 60 years old to be able to vote at designated places or at home starting from 29-10-2020.
3. Those who will cast their advance votes at their relevant quarter/village-tract election sub-commission offices need to properly wear masks, follow social-distancing instructions, and receive temperature checks in accordance with COVID-19 preventive guidelines. Masks, face shields and hand sanitizer will be provided at quarter/village-tract election sub-commission offices.
4. Relevant election sub-commissions have already arranged COVID-19 protective equipment for those who will cast their advance votes at homes in accordance with guidelines for prevention, control and treatment of COVID-19.
5. Voters will need to adhere to the guidelines for prevention, control and treatment of COVID-19. And we have already arranged that sub-commission officials involved in the advance voting processes to work in accordance with the COVID-19 preventive guidelines.
6. We have already made necessary arrangements for advance voting processes for 2020 General Election in accordance with the guidelines for prevention, control and treatment of COVID-19, so we would like to urge the voters to cooperate with us and to vote. We would like to inform that voters must not use/wear equipment or clothes bearing political party logo when they come to the relevant designated places for advance voting.
Union Election Commission